If you're new to BBVA Net or having problems logging in, we have some useful tips that may help.
If you have lost or forgotten your login details, close this window and select the "Forgot your password?" option on the BBVA Net welcome screen.
Have a look at the following hints and tips on logging in:
- If you are using the numbers on the right-hand side of your keyboard to enter your User ID or your Access Password, make sure your number lock key is on.
- Don't copy your details from a file and paste them into the log-in fields. Our system may not be able to recognise what you have entered.
- If you are having problems logging-in from outside the UK, it may be because of local rules. Some countries have restrictions on encrypted data being transmitted down their telephone lines. Please check with the British Embassy or consulate in the country you are visiting. You can find a list on the Foreign Office website.
- Make sure that cookies are turned on in your browser, and disable any pop-ups blocker you may have installed. Like many web sites, BBVA Net cannot be used unless cookies are enabled. If you have any questions on how this works, please contact our BBVA Net Helpdesk on +44 (0)207 397 6071.
- If you are having difficulty logging in and you are sure you have entered your details correctly - and your cookies are turned on - it is possible that the web is experiencing technical difficulties and we cannot match what you type with our records. Please do not keep trying, as this will invalidate your user. You can phone the helpdesk to find out the status of our service.
Still having problems?
If you are still having problems logging in or have any questions about the guidance above, call the BBVA Net Helpdesk on 020 7397 6071 (outside the UK dial +44 (0)207 397 6071). Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (UK time).
* To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Calls are charged at local rates within the UK.